Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My favorite commercial from the Super Bowl!



Google Search identified her as "some Italian super model". Yep, and the Pope is just "some old catholic priest" too....fyi it's Catrinel Menghia and she's Romanian.

It was a close call between this one and that really good doggie that was burying the cat and bribing his owner with Doritos to stay quiet. In the end, sex sells, and I did not mind selling out. Note the really hot tattoo on her neck that matches the emblem on the Fiat Abarth 500? No? Well, if it's any consolation, I missed it on the first shot too!




What WAS she saying to the lucky guy?

"What are you looking at?! Are you undressing me with your eyes? Poor guy, you cannot help it? Is your heart beating; is your head spinning...Do you feel lost thinking I could be yours forever?

Let the Google searches begin!