Friday, January 27, 2012

3M is almost here and the hay is in the barn....

3M has the finest SWAG!



Went out last night for a 5 mile run at Brushy Creek Lake Park. Yup, the same 5 mile route that I had a disastrous run on not too far in the distant past. But that was then, this is now. The calf has healed completely and did not squawk once!

I did my trigger point rollout first and afterwards too, and as always it really makes a difference! I used to have such bad knee pain I would hurt for days. My recovery is getting faster and faster! My run was so, so cool. It was perfect, 65 deg outside so I worked up a good sweat, ran negative splits so I was finishing strong. I'm completely ready for 3M, can't wait to run this with my Austin Fit training group!

I can't wait to post my race report Sunday! :O)