Saturday, October 8, 2011

Into the One-derful One Hundreds!


Today was a great day for me....I check my weight more often than I care to admit....and it motivated me to start running. I was STUCK at 205...I mean, no matter HOW hard I would ride, or workout, I could not lose ANYTHING. Been there, done that, but I kept putting it off. I know 205 is about 25 pounds over what my Dr wants me to be at - 180 is ideal. And I also know that my cycling suffers some for that extra weight. I mean, can you imagine picking up 2 10 pound bowling balls and climbing a huge hill on a bike? Now imagine part way up, you can drop both bowling balls. Hard not to say you'd like that, huh? I had a lot of excuses, but the plain truth is I know I feel better, ride better, and run better at 180. I am going to get there!

Today the scale read 199.8! And that is so cool, I'm down over 4 lbs since I started this blog. And my only fervent hope is that I can keep from ever getting over 200 lbs again.