Thursday, October 27, 2011

"The most inspiring video you will ever watch"....


That's what the link below promised me. I was like, uh, sure. Here goes another 5 minutes surfing to a waste of my time I will never get back. To say I was blown away is an understatement. I'll admit it right here too - for those of you who are fellow "The 40 Year Old Virgin" fans...I love Coldplay, and the song Roger chose is my all time favorite of theirs. I will have a new 'Power Song' on my iPod tonight!

PLEASE....take a 5 minute time out and watch this video. Think of someone in your life that desperately needs to get healthy and needs some motivation, and forward it to them. You might help save a life. The 'ripple effect' of the good will we send out of our lives can never be fully measured.....but I believe in it.



His website (http://www.runningformyexistence.com/home.html) has more info on this amazing man. I'm already drawing on his inspiration - tonight's workout was a joyful one. Sometimes I need to be reminded to be grateful for the simplest things, like not having to struggle to breathe every breath I take. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I have. I made a small donation to his fundraising efforts and hope to "track" his progress online at the NYC marathon Nov 6th...his # is 24589. Asics has a really cool deal where you can record a short video, and at a certain spot on the NYC marathon course, when the runners sensor passes over a mat, it triggers video messages to encourage the runner. I hope to get one recorded for him. It's really just paying it forward....