Thursday, February 16, 2012

Like I need an excuse to Pig out on Italian food...

Dinner tonight!

That's right, time to pig out!

Tonight is prime carb loading time for the Austin Half Marathon, and I need another new place to review for Yelp! My new addiction. Blogging about food. Some of the cool kids have unwittingly friended me on there, lol.

So Megs and I will go sacrifice our bodies to the carbs, and I only hope the place is as good as it once was. I went years ago several times, and I remember the Cannelloni being really most excellent.

I'm trying my best to rest for the Half Marathon Sunday, but it's not easy. I did an hour on the elliptical and an hour on the stationary bike last night at LifeTime. Craving some cardio! The legs feel so strong, like I could go all night. And even after another night of riding the cubicle hell chair, they feel great. I can't wait for this race, no real pre-race jitters yet, just a strong excitement knowing I will be running 100% healthy! After coming off an injury, running takes on a very special luster.

Tomorrow is packet pickup and the first day of the expo, I will be like a little kid in a candy store! My bib number is a Palindrome!! 10201!!!! Download the app (search Austin marathon in the app stores) and track me Sunday!!! It will have an interactive map that will track my bib via GPS!!! So cool!